Sunday, August 24, 2014

Updated Photos

Our Lady of Lourdes
St. Joseph of the Holy Family (Harlem)
All Saints
St. Monica
St. Francis of Assisi
Holy Agony
St. Ann
Holy Rosary
St. Aloysius
St. Anthony of Padua
Annunciation
Incarnation
Our Lady of Victory
St. Jean Baptiste
Grotto Church of Notre Dame
Holy Name of Jesus
Our Lady of Good Counsel
Holy Cross
Blessed Sacrament
Sacred Heart of Jesus
St. Peter
St. Andrew
St. Francis Xavier
Most Precious Blood
St. Agnes
Mother Cabrini Chapel and Shrine
St. Paul the Apostle
St. Joseph (Chinatown)

I'm still in the process of going back to take new photos of some of the churches I visited near the beginning of this venture when I was armed only with a Blackberry camera (or churches that I revisit for whatever reason and feel moved to reshoot and upload different kinds of images). I've seen my site listed on other blogs as a "photo site" which made me laugh as that was never the intention, and at the beginning taking pictures of these churches was just an afterthought. Anyways, here is a rolling list of my posts that have new images that were not part of the original posts. All new images will appear at the bottom of posts, as I want to preserve the original posts as they appeared initially.

4 comments:

  1. Andrew,

    Thank you very much for your blog. This is no small venture. I take for granted that I can virtually visit all these churches from the comfort of my desk with a click of my mouse because of your site. I know that this took months and years of actually stopping in each and every one of these churches. I just wanted to send you a word of gratitude for your efforts. Many thanks!

    Deacon Ray Flores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for this information you have shared..It do helps me a lot..



    churches in louisville ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting New York city from London, England, and thanks to your blog I've just attended Mass at Holy Cross church on 42nd street. A beautiful church and very convenient to my hotel on 44th. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site, and I will be visiting some of these churches tomorrow 8/2 (which happens to be the feast day of Our Lady Queen of Angels) on my visit into the city. I love visiting churches, there's no greater feeling to me. Out of all of the churches on your blog, which one did you like the most? They're all beautiful, thanks for doing this blog, it's been a huge help!

    ReplyDelete