Saturday, October 11, 2008

47. St. Charles Borromeo

Address: 211 W. 141st St.
Phone: 212.281.2100
Weekend Mass Times: Sat: 5:30pm; Sun: 8am, 9:30am, 10am (Resurrection Chapel), 11:30am, 12pm Spanish (Resurrection Chapel)
Weekday Mass Times: Mon-Sat: 7:30am (Resurrection Chapel), 8:30am
Confession: Sat: 4:30pm-5:15pm; 15 mins prior to each Sunday Mass
Miraculous Medal Novena: Mon: 9am
Sacred Heart Novena: Fri: 9am

Harlem's Cathedral

St. Charles Borromeo

St. Charles Borromeo School

SATURDAY DAILY MASS

This is a very modern church sitting in the middle of Harlem - very different looking than the many other churches I've visited here in the city. I think that it would be a very different experience if I came back here on a Sunday - there is probably a lot more energy. As it was, this morning there were only about six of us gathered together. It's a unique place for sure. I wish I could enjoy it more but I'm quite distracted.




No comments:

Post a Comment